What Is Black Mold?
SERVPRO of South Nashville is experienced in black mold remediation, and we focus on the quality of work, customer service, and getting the job done right. We understand that black mold can be a serious threat to your business, and we will work quickly and efficiently to remove it from your property. We also offer a free consultation so that you can learn more about black mold and how to protect your business from it.
Black mold can be a serious threat to your business in South Nashville. It can cause health problems for employees and customers, and it can also damage property. If you're concerned about black mold in your business, call SERVPRO of South Nashville for a free consultation. We'll inspect your property and identify any areas that are at risk for black mold growth. We'll also provide recommendations for how to protect your business from black mold.
SERVPRO of Greater Nashville is the best company for commercial restoration services. With years of experience, our team has the expertise to handle any size disaster. We understand that when your business is disrupted, it can be difficult to get back on your feet. That's why we work quickly and efficiently to get your business up and running again.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by visiting Mold Damage Tips.
How Do I Tell If It’s Black Mold?
Since many types of mold can cause reactions, you should contact us regardless of the color or type of mold. In many instances, multiple types of mold may exist in the same house or structure. If you suspect you have a mold problem, contact SERVPRO of South Nashville immediately.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (615) 331-0200
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of South Nashville is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,600 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Berry Hill
- Oak Hill
- 12 South
- Glenn Cliff
- Shadow Glenn
- 8th Ave-Melrose